As an Alternative Balance member, if you are simply reselling someone else’s product, then you're protected. If you alter a product in any way, then you become the manufacturer and you would need a separate products liability policy.
Articles in this section
- I sell supplements made by a third party. Is this covered?
- I have a website where I provide advice, is this covered?
- What are the Exclusions?
- What is the deductible?
- Does the insurance cover me internationally?
- Does the property damage coverage cover contents or business/personal belongings?
- Does this provide Errors & Omissions coverage?
- Is there a limit to how many people I can teach at a time during my workshops?
- I am covered under my employer’s policy through Alternative Balance. Can I work anywhere?
- Will this policy cover me to work online and in person?