Our coverage is designed to cover you for bodily injury and property damage claims that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business operations and professional services. Since each situation is different, a claims adjuster makes those decisions at the time a claim is submitted and if it was deemed as a result of your negligence the insurance is designed to respond in that type of situation.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- I am a hairstylist. Am I covered if I do a wedding or event?
- I am a dog walker, would this cover treatment for injury to a dog, such as an injury from one dog biting another dog?
- I do aerial and paddle board yoga, is this covered?
- I teach yoga in several locations, am I covered?
- I teach Yoga online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Can I add additional coaches and instructors to my policy?
- Do I need sexual abuse liability coverage as a sports coach?
- I coach in several locations, am I covered?