If you are selling aromatherapy products that are pre-packaged and in no way altered by you, these would be covered by their manufacturer but if you are making any products or re-labeling them then you would need a different policy (product liability) to cover these products.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- Do you cover permanent makeup?
- I am currently enrolled in a school for esthetics, would I be covered?
- Do you cover waxing, including brazilian?
- Can I do my energy work in a group setting?
- I can’t find my type of energy work listed. How do I know I’m covered?
- I do energy work remotely, am I covered?
- Am I covered for pet sitting services?
- I provide dog grooming services as well, is this covered?