If you are selling aromatherapy products that are pre-packaged and in no way altered by you, these would be covered by their manufacturer but if you are making any products or re-labeling them then you would need a different policy (product liability) to cover these products.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Is the Hypnotherapy coverage for therapy or entertainment purposes?
- I am a hairstylist. Am I covered if I do a wedding or event?
- I am a dog walker, would this cover treatment for injury to a dog, such as an injury from one dog biting another dog?
- I do hypnotherapy in several locations, am I covered?
- When will my state be available for hypnotherapy coverage?
- What states do you cover for hypnotherapy?
- I do aerial and paddle board yoga, is this covered?