You can list employees on your policy if you join as an employer. However if those working with you are not an employee (i.e. volunteers, independent contractors) they must have their own policy.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- I am a hairstylist. Am I covered if I do a wedding or event?
- I am a dog walker, would this cover treatment for injury to a dog, such as an injury from one dog biting another dog?
- I do aerial and paddle board yoga, is this covered?
- I teach yoga in several locations, am I covered?
- I teach Yoga online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Can I add additional coaches and instructors to my policy?
- Do I need sexual abuse liability coverage as a sports coach?
- I coach in several locations, am I covered?