We understand that it's fun and a passion for face and body painters to do their work but unfortunately there are risks and accidents that happen to the most trained professionals. Clients could slip and fall at your event booth or an allergic reaction might occur with the variety of products used. Many venues also require professionals to have insurance and to be listed on that policy. Insurance through an association is also recognized as a higher level of professionalism.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Is the Hypnotherapy coverage for therapy or entertainment purposes?
- I am a hairstylist. Am I covered if I do a wedding or event?
- I am a dog walker, would this cover treatment for injury to a dog, such as an injury from one dog biting another dog?
- I do hypnotherapy in several locations, am I covered?
- When will my state be available for hypnotherapy coverage?
- What states do you cover for hypnotherapy?
- I do aerial and paddle board yoga, is this covered?