We understand that it's fun and a passion for face and body painters to do their work but unfortunately there are risks and accidents that happen to the most trained professionals. Clients could slip and fall at your event booth or an allergic reaction might occur with the variety of products used. Many venues also require professionals to have insurance and to be listed on that policy. Insurance through an association is also recognized as a higher level of professionalism.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- Do you cover permanent makeup?
- I am currently enrolled in a school for esthetics, would I be covered?
- Do you cover waxing, including brazilian?
- Can I do my energy work in a group setting?
- I can’t find my type of energy work listed. How do I know I’m covered?
- I do energy work remotely, am I covered?
- Am I covered for pet sitting services?
- I provide dog grooming services as well, is this covered?