We do not currently know of any laws that require an individual to be an esthetician to be a face painter. However if you do have concerns we recommend that you contact your local cosmetology board to confirm.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- Do you cover permanent makeup?
- I am currently enrolled in a school for esthetics, would I be covered?
- Do you cover waxing, including brazilian?
- Can I do my energy work in a group setting?
- I can’t find my type of energy work listed. How do I know I’m covered?
- I do energy work remotely, am I covered?
- Am I covered for pet sitting services?
- I provide dog grooming services as well, is this covered?