If the advice is located in a private area where clients are logging in to access this or receiving access through an invitation from you, the policy would be designed to respond. However, if the advice is displayed to the general public for anyone to see at any time, the policy would not be designed for this. If the latter is the case, we can recommend a legal company to help you create a website disclaimer.
Articles in this section
- I have a website where I provide advice, is this covered?
- What are the Exclusions?
- What is the deductible?
- Does the insurance cover me internationally?
- Does the property damage cover contents or business/personal belongings?
- Does this provide Errors & Omissions coverage?
- Is there a limit to how many people I can teach at a time during my workshops?
- I am covered under my employer’s policy through Alternative Balance. Can I work anywhere?
- Will this policy cover me to work online and in person?
- I sell books and CDs. Does my policy cover me?