The insurance classification and use of the term “gymnastics-focused training” in Aerial/Acro Yoga can imply that the individual is entertaining or competing and not implementing Aerial/Acro Yoga with others for the sole purpose of fitness, flexibility or therapy.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- I am a dog walker, would this cover treatment for injury to a dog, such as an injury from one dog biting another dog?
- I do aerial and paddle board yoga, is this covered?
- I teach yoga in several locations, am I covered?
- I teach Yoga online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Can I add additional coaches and instructors to my policy?
- Do I need sexual abuse liability coverage as a sports coach?
- I coach in several locations, am I covered?
- Can I add independent contractors that work in my salon?