Our policy was designed to cover aerial/acro yoga instructors when that practice is focused on fitness, flexibility and therapy. It is not designed for aerial performers, circus movements or gymnastics-focused training.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- Do I need to use crash mats in my aerial yoga/pole fitness?
- I teach my trade, am I covered?
- Do you have a referral for circus performers, aerialists and gymnastics?
- Why is the price higher for Aerial/Acro Yoga?
- Do you cover slackline yoga?
- Do you cover yoga trapeze and yoga with hoops or hammocks?
- Can you explain what you mean by not covering “gymnastics-focused training” in Aerial/Acro Yoga?
- Can you explain what you mean by not covering “aerial/flying trapeze” in Aerial/Acro Yoga?