The average ceiling height for Aerial/Acro Yoga practices typically don’t exceed 10 feet. By adding the 10-ft height limit, we are able to focus our group coverage on fitness, flexibility and therapy rather than performers, circus movements or gymnastics-focused training.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- I teach my trade, am I covered?
- Do you have a referral for circus performers, aerialists and gymnastics?
- Why is the price higher for Aerial/Acro Yoga?
- Do you cover slackline yoga?
- Do you cover yoga trapeze and yoga with hoops or hammocks?
- Can you explain what you mean by not covering “gymnastics-focused training” in Aerial/Acro Yoga?
- Can you explain what you mean by not covering “aerial/flying trapeze” in Aerial/Acro Yoga?
- Can you explain what you mean by not covering “performance” in Aerial/Acro Yoga?