The average ceiling height for Aerial/Acro Yoga practices typically don’t exceed 10 feet. By adding the 10-ft height limit, we are able to focus our group coverage on fitness, flexibility and therapy rather than performers, circus movements or gymnastics-focused training.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Is the Hypnotherapy coverage for therapy or entertainment purposes?
- I am a hairstylist. Am I covered if I do a wedding or event?
- I am a dog walker, would this cover treatment for injury to a dog, such as an injury from one dog biting another dog?
- I do hypnotherapy in several locations, am I covered?
- When will my state be available for hypnotherapy coverage?
- What states do you cover for hypnotherapy?
- I do aerial and paddle board yoga, is this covered?