No, you would need special publishing insurance, which can be obtained through a local agent.
Articles in this section
- I have a website where I provide advice, is this covered?
- What are the Exclusions?
- What is the deductible?
- Does the insurance cover me internationally?
- Does the property damage cover contents or business/personal belongings?
- Does this provide Errors & Omissions coverage?
- Is there a limit to how many people I can teach at a time during my workshops?
- I am covered under my employer’s policy through Alternative Balance. Can I work anywhere?
- Will this policy cover me to work online and in person?
- I sell books and CDs. Does my policy cover me?