We cover you using products during a session. However, if you are selling/distributing any products that clients take away from a session or that you made, altered, blended or relabeled, then it would not be covered.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- I do aerial and paddle board yoga, is this covered?
- I teach yoga in several locations, am I covered?
- I teach Yoga online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Can I add additional coaches and instructors to my policy?
- Do I need sexual abuse liability coverage as a sports coach?
- I coach in several locations, am I covered?
- Can I add independent contractors that work in my salon?
- Do my salon employees have access to my account?