We do not cover trades that are specifically designed for self-defense. However, if you do the trade for fitness purposes and not the self-defense purpose, then we may be able to cover you. For example, boxing for fitness purposes, not sparring, would be fine. Please contact us for clarification on your trade.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Is the Hypnotherapy coverage for therapy or entertainment purposes?
- I am a hairstylist. Am I covered if I do a wedding or event?
- I am a dog walker, would this cover treatment for injury to a dog, such as an injury from one dog biting another dog?
- I do hypnotherapy in several locations, am I covered?
- When will my state be available for hypnotherapy coverage?
- What states do you cover for hypnotherapy?
- I do aerial and paddle board yoga, is this covered?