We do not cover trades that are specifically designed for self-defense. However, if you do the trade for fitness purposes and not the self-defense purpose, then we may be able to cover you. For example, boxing for fitness purposes, not sparring, would be fine. Please contact us for clarification on your trade.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- Do I need to use crash mats in my aerial yoga/pole fitness?
- I teach my trade, am I covered?
- Do you have a referral for circus performers, aerialists and gymnastics?
- Why is the price higher for Aerial/Acro Yoga?
- Do you cover slackline yoga?
- Do you cover yoga trapeze and yoga with hoops or hammocks?
- Can you explain what you mean by not covering “gymnastics-focused training” in Aerial/Acro Yoga?
- Can you explain what you mean by not covering “aerial/flying trapeze” in Aerial/Acro Yoga?