We do not cover trades that are specifically designed for self-defense. However, if you do the trade for fitness purposes and not the self-defense purpose, then we may be able to cover you. For example, boxing for fitness purposes, not sparring, would be fine. Please contact us for clarification on your trade.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- I do aerial and paddle board yoga, is this covered?
- I teach yoga in several locations, am I covered?
- I teach Yoga online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Can I add additional coaches and instructors to my policy?
- Do I need sexual abuse liability coverage as a sports coach?
- I coach in several locations, am I covered?
- Can I add independent contractors that work in my salon?
- Do my salon employees have access to my account?