No. There is no contents coverage, only damage to premises caused by the policyholder. We recommend obtaining a separate renter's policy to cover your contents or equipment and personal belongings.
Articles in this section
- What are the Exclusions?
- What is the deductible?
- Does the insurance cover me internationally?
- Does the property damage cover contents or business/personal belongings?
- Does this provide Errors & Omissions coverage?
- Is there a limit to how many people I can teach at a time during my workshops?
- I am covered under my employer’s policy through Alternative Balance. Can I work anywhere?
- Will this policy cover me to work online and in person?
- I sell books and CDs. Does my policy cover me?
- I am in school for only 7 months. How do I make sure I am covered after I graduate?