Yes, will you be covered to work in person as well as online. Classes taught on the internet must be private or viewers have to log in to see the video. Public videos, such as ones on YouTube, are not covered. We also recommend Cyber Liability Insurance if you work online, but it is not required.
Articles in this section
- I have a website where I provide advice, is this covered?
- What are the Exclusions?
- What is the deductible?
- Does the insurance cover me internationally?
- Does the property damage cover contents or business/personal belongings?
- Does this provide Errors & Omissions coverage?
- Is there a limit to how many people I can teach at a time during my workshops?
- I am covered under my employer’s policy through Alternative Balance. Can I work anywhere?
- Will this policy cover me to work online and in person?
- I sell books and CDs. Does my policy cover me?