We cover you using products during a session and for suggesting supplements. However, if you are selling/distributing any products that clients take away from a session or that you made, altered, blended or relabeled, then you will need a separate product liability policy that can be set up with a local agent.
Articles in this section
- I sell supplements made by a third party. Is this covered?
- I have a website where I provide advice, is this covered?
- What are the Exclusions?
- What is the deductible?
- Does the insurance cover me internationally?
- Does the property damage cover contents or business/personal belongings?
- Does this provide Errors & Omissions coverage?
- Is there a limit to how many people I can teach at a time during my workshops?
- I am covered under my employer’s policy through Alternative Balance. Can I work anywhere?
- Will this policy cover me to work online and in person?