We cover you using products during a session and for suggesting supplements. However, if you are selling/distributing any products that clients take away from a session or that you made, altered, blended or relabeled, then you will need a separate product liability policy that can be set up with a local agent.
Articles in this section
- What are the Exclusions?
- What is the deductible?
- Does the insurance cover me internationally?
- Does the property damage cover contents or business/personal belongings?
- Does this provide Errors & Omissions coverage?
- Is there a limit to how many people I can teach at a time during my workshops?
- I am covered under my employer’s policy through Alternative Balance. Can I work anywhere?
- Will this policy cover me to work online and in person?
- I sell books and CDs. Does my policy cover me?
- I am in school for only 7 months. How do I make sure I am covered after I graduate?