During your outings/ retreats, you would be covered while providing your service/trade. However, during the off times where you are not providing your service/trade, you would not be covered (like during meal times, etc.). We recommend having your outing/retreat members sign a waiver of liability for their time during the event that holds you harmless if they get sick, hurt themselves, etc. during times that you are not providing your service/trade. You can also get separate event liability insurance if you feel you would like more protection.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- Do I need to use crash mats in my aerial yoga/pole fitness?
- I teach my trade, am I covered?
- Do you have a referral for circus performers, aerialists and gymnastics?
- Why is the price higher for Aerial/Acro Yoga?
- Do you cover slackline yoga?
- Do you cover yoga trapeze and yoga with hoops or hammocks?
- Can you explain what you mean by not covering “gymnastics-focused training” in Aerial/Acro Yoga?
- Can you explain what you mean by not covering “aerial/flying trapeze” in Aerial/Acro Yoga?