During your outings/ retreats, you would be covered while providing your service/trade. However, during the off times where you are not providing your service/trade, you would not be covered (like during meal times, etc.). We recommend having your outing/retreat members sign a waiver of liability for their time during the event that holds you harmless if they get sick, hurt themselves, etc. during times that you are not providing your service/trade. You can also get separate event liability insurance if you feel you would like more protection.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops? What are the height limits?
- I do equine therapy. Do you cover me for riding classes/services as well?
- Do you cover massage therapy for dogs and pets?
- During my pole instruction classes, do you cover working in high heels?
- I am wondering if your policy for Nutritional Therapists or Ayurveda covers the sales/use of supplements or herbs?
- Does this insurance policy cover me if i do more then one modality or do I have to purchase a separate policy for each?
- Does this policy cover microblading or micro-needling?
- Do you cover float tank services?
- I am a dog walker. Is there a limit to how many dogs I can walk at one time?