During your outings/ retreats, you would be covered while providing your service/trade. However, during the off times where you are not providing your service/trade, you would not be covered (like during meal times, etc.). We recommend having your outing/retreat members sign a waiver of liability for their time during the event that holds you harmless if they get sick, hurt themselves, etc. during times that you are not providing your service/trade. You can also get separate event liability insurance if you feel you would like more protection.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Is the Hypnotherapy coverage for therapy or entertainment purposes?
- I am a hairstylist. Am I covered if I do a wedding or event?
- I am a dog walker, would this cover treatment for injury to a dog, such as an injury from one dog biting another dog?
- I do hypnotherapy in several locations, am I covered?
- When will my state be available for hypnotherapy coverage?
- What states do you cover for hypnotherapy?
- I do aerial and paddle board yoga, is this covered?