During your outings/ retreats, you would be covered while providing your service/trade. However, during the off times where you are not providing your service/trade, you would not be covered (like during meal times, etc.). We recommend having your outing/retreat members sign a waiver of liability for their time during the event that holds you harmless if they get sick, hurt themselves, etc. during times that you are not providing your service/trade. You can also get separate event liability insurance if you feel you would like more protection.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- I am a dog walker, would this cover treatment for injury to a dog, such as an injury from one dog biting another dog?
- I do aerial and paddle board yoga, is this covered?
- I teach yoga in several locations, am I covered?
- I teach Yoga online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Can I add additional coaches and instructors to my policy?
- Do I need sexual abuse liability coverage as a sports coach?
- I coach in several locations, am I covered?
- Can I add independent contractors that work in my salon?