Our policy was designed to cover Aerial Yoga instructors who may use silks or hoop/lyra within their yoga practice, when that practice is focused on fitness, flexibility and therapy. Performance, circus movements, aerial/flying trapeze, and gymnastics-focused training are NOT covered.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- Do you cover permanent makeup?
- I am currently enrolled in a school for esthetics, would I be covered?
- Do you cover waxing, including brazilian?
- Can I do my energy work in a group setting?
- I can’t find my type of energy work listed. How do I know I’m covered?
- I do energy work remotely, am I covered?
- Am I covered for pet sitting services?
- I provide dog grooming services as well, is this covered?