Are you charging the right price?
Putting a price on your products and services is always an important decision, but what do you base it on?
Traditional resources will always have you consider the market which can include your competition (a four -letter word if you ask me because there is enough for everyone), the location’s economy, and, of course, the demand.
Not many traditional resources will have you consider how you feel about dictating your pricing. However, in my experience working with hundreds of businesses (successful businesses) and developing a growing business of my own for over 15 years, how you feel from a vibrational standpoint about the monetary value of your product or service can impact your business as well!
Here are 5 questions to ask yourself to see if you are charging the right price:
1) How do you feel when you ask yourself: Would I pay that price? Ok, take a breath . . . did your stomach just turn? Let’s be real. If you would not pay that price, why should anyone else? Make sure that you would pay the same amount for it. Have a reasonable balance between your own expectations/goals and reality.
2) When you talk to people about the price of your product or service, does it make you feel good? No? Well, it should! Remember--you are worth it! If you can’t feel good about what you’re charging, then you are out of balance and can’t serve others the way they deserve.
3) When you are providing services or selling products, do you feel you are doing your best? If you feel underpaid, it’s likely that you will not do your best. On the other hand, if you are charging too much, you will likely feel like a fraud. When you are charging just the “right” amount, you do your best, and it feels good!
4) Do you feel like you are giving as much as you are receiving? If you are charging too little, you might feel drained. When you are charging the “right” amount, you want to give even more and feel blessed when you are receiving compensation.
5) Do you feel like what you’re charging can increase or decrease in the future? If you answered “decrease”, you are charging too much! I know that’s hard to hear, but as you grow and get more experience, your value should always increase.
Choosing the price for your products and services is personal, so why shouldn’t you check in to see how you feel vibrationally? Just a simple, good feeling or bad feeling can answer and clear your worries about pricing quickly and make more room for you to do what you love and love what you’re doing!
Now it’s your turn to take action!
What factors do you consider when pricing your products or services? How did you do when you answered our five questions?