Because we work with over 500 trades and all 50 states, we simply cannot expect everyone to follow the same requirements, so we break it down by individual state/service. We believe this is the fairest way for our members, as one should not be required to follow another state's laws if they are not practicing there.
Articles in this section
- How do I get proof of my insurance?
- Can I join and have coverage for less than a year?
- Can my business partner and I share a policy?
- How do I renew my membership?
- How long is my membership and insurance good for?
- I am a Member and need to add an additional insured. Now what do I do?
- I live outside the U.S. Do you offer an international membership?
- I work in several states and work in different trades. Will I be covered?
- Is Insurance part of my membership?
- What are the requirements for membership with insurance?