Yes, coverage follows you everywhere you teach or provide your services, anywhere in the world. You must be a U.S. resident and abiding by state and local laws for your specific trade(s) for the insurance to be valid.
Articles in this section
- Can I add cyber liability or sexual abuse liability coverage to my current policy?
- Can I add my business name to my policy?
- Can I add my employees or independent contractors to my policy?
- Can I upgrade my coverage level?
- How do I apply for insurance coverage?
- How do I retrieve my proof of insurance if I need it again?
- How long does it take to get my confirmation of insurance/membership?
- I work in several locations. Will this plan cover me in any location?
- Is my equipment covered?
- What are my coverage limits?