NO, each application (account) must have a unique email address. This is for security reasons as well as to ensure that errors do not occur.
Articles in this section
- Sign Up with Alternative Balance
- Can I do my application over the phone?
- Can I use one email if I complete several applications for different people?
- I completed my application but when I hit review it does nothing. Why?
- It says "This email address is already registered. "
- What address do I put on the application?
- What is the sponsor code?
- Where do I list my work location/additional insured?